Rosetta Stone

Monday, March 07, 2005

Ann Coulter's Free Voice of Hate

Ann Coulter, the right-wing diva writer and the conservative-street hooker, threw another one of her hate spree through racist remarks and attitude toward people of Arab descent and Muslims. Anal Coulter is famous for her bigot quote “we should invade Arab countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.” And last Christmas she greeted Muslims with another message “To The People Of Islam: Just think: If we'd invaded your countries, killed your leaders and converted you to Christianity YOU'D ALL BE OPENING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS RIGHT ABOUT NOW! Merry Christmas.". Pretty provoking don’t you think?

This time her hate shots were directed to the veteran reporter and White House correspondent Helen Thomas and bounced back into the faces of Arabs, in an article published on her website, she says “Press passes can’t be hard to come by if the White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the president.”. The article was directed to refute the Jeff Gannon scandal and intended to debate claims that the White House denies press passes due to political motivations. As usual Coulter used the article context to bash Arabs by arguing that Helen Thomas Arab roots is a threat!

“Coulter's typically crass wisecrack is the cartoonish version of the hostile profiling of Arabs and Muslims being conducted all over the neoconservative right, as typified by Michelle Malkin's pioneer work to excuse the Japanese internment in order to justify the preemptive incarceration of Muslims and other suspicious elements.” James Wolcott from Vanity Fair.


The right-wing conservative freaks consider Ann as a hero, but the ashamed ones would give you the following replies when you confront them with her “Oh, Ann I just find her funny... I don’t take her that seriously” "she just makes me laugh" “She makes pretty good arguments and bad ones too, I just pick what works for me.”
Which reminds me when I once thrashed an Egyptian guy who told me that he likes David Duke, yes David Duke the former Klu Klux Klan member and racist hero of the far-right, who takes an opportunity of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict to bash Jews and Judaism while trying to sympathies with Palestinians in order to win the Arabs hearts or money. Now, imagine if I walk up to the Jewish Daniel Pipes and told him “That dude Duke makes pretty good arguments and bad ones too, I just pick what works for me... he makes me laugh” I would be labeled the world biggest anti-Semite instantly and maybe Pipes would borrow a Sharia law and orders my beheading on the spot. Folks, this is the usual right-wing neocons double standardism in action.

Posted by MG :: 11:04 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------