Rosetta Stone

Thursday, April 21, 2005

It’s your turn now

Well, I’m missing out on a lot of stuff and a lot of incidents happened lately that I need to write about, but I actually can’t think of anything to write about probably because I’m feeling down lately. So in desperate attempts to keep this God forsaken blog alive and since this is a long weekend and I’m not going anywhere, how about doing this (well it’s been done before on several other blogs and I’m just a copycat)... you can ask me anything you want ... anything in life, politics, sports, music, movies, personal stuff whatever is on your mind and I’ll reply to you. Or maybe you can email me any thoughts you have and I’ll post them here.

Happy Moled El Nabawi and God bless you all.

Posted by MG :: 5:08 AM ::
---------------oOo---------------