Rosetta Stone

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm pulling the plug

I decided to pull the plug on this blog and this is gonna be my last post. I'm sorry, I couldn't keep up with work, studying, wedding planning and blogging all at the same time, so I had to drop one. Unfortunately, my choice was blogging although my sub-conscious wishes it was the wedding planning (just kidding!).

Anyway, it's been a surreal experience, as I've met very interesting people here on the blogosphere. And I know that I annoyed lotta folks and other fellow bloggers with my blunt replies and sometimes rudeness but I hope that there are no hard feelings. And to my friends, don't worry I'm still available for contact through emails. And maybe one day things will eventually smooth out with me and I'll return to my blogging activities again!

Wish you all the best.

Peace,

MaGdee

Posted by MG :: 12:18 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------