Rosetta Stone

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Eid Sa3eed

Happy Eid my friends, sorry for this "last ten days of Ramadan" hiatus. Tomorrow I'll be over there with the Missus enjoying my tan and my booze (yes booze I'm beyond redemption) and I'll catch you later after Eid.

Before I go, here's your National Democratic Party (un)official Eid greeting (it's in Arabic and I don't have an Arabic keyboard on my home PC so I had to copy & paste it from the email that I received, it might look a bit messy you may need to set your browser encoding to Unicode(UTF-8) ):

الي المواطن المصرى الوطني،

عيد مبارك و نظيف و شريف... و مليان عز و سرور و كمال و جمال... عليك وعل كل غالي و حبيب و يارب ما يعدي عليك غد او جمعة تعيش فيه من غير نور او عريان.جنب كل الاخوان.

الحزب الوطني الديمقراطي

Posted by MG :: 2:41 PM ::
---------------oOo---------------